Subject: FW: Important: regarding the Dissemination of the UNITED4Surveillance
From: Diana Brunevičienė <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 16:40:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder to submit the updated National Dissemination Reports and 
Plans for your country. Thank you to those who have already submitted the 
documents.

For those who have not yet submitted, please ensure you do so by this 
Wednesday, June 5th, and provide:

1. Updated National Dissemination Report (covering January 1, 2023 - May 
2024)

2. Updated National Dissemination Plan (covering planned activities until 
December 2024)

Please refer to the previous comments provided by our team for guidance when 
updating your documents.

We urgently need the requested documents by this Wednesday. If they are not 
submitted on time, we will be unable to prepare the Interim report for the 
commission.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Diana Bruneviciene

Head of Quality Management and Communication Division

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

National Public Health Centre under the Ministry of Health

 <https://lt.linkedin.com/company/nacionalinis-visuomen%C4%97s-sveikatos-centras> 
<https://www.facebook.com/Nacionalinisvisuomenessveikatoscentras/> Sekite 
naujienas  <https://nvsc.lrv.lt/lt/> https://nvsc.lrv.lt/lt/

From: Diana Brunevičienė <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2024 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Géraldine De 
Muylder <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Monika Liptáková 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; vom 
Felde genannt Imbusch, Paulina <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Sara Marie Bergh-Hanssen <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Csizmadia Péter 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Riccardo Flavia <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Melillo 
Tanya at Health Regulation <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Biljana Imsirovic <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Hanna Billström 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; João Vieira Martins 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Elisabeth Henie Madslien 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; JAsurveillance 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Brigita Kairienė 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Lina 
Grinytė-Jauniškienė <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Regarding the Dissemination of the UNITED4Surveillance

Dear Colleagues,

As the deadline for submitting the Interim Dissemination Report in June 
approaches, I am writing to kindly request your assistance in providing 
information about your country's dissemination activities and updating the 
information you have already provided in your National Dissemination 
Reports.

Could you please not only provide new information but also review the 
information submitted since January 1, 2023, and make any necessary 
revisions or additions to ensure its accuracy.

Please note that the Interim Dissemination Report must reflect the 
dissemination activities of all countries. Therefore, if your country hasn’t 
provided any information yet, you must fill out the Dissemination Report 
from the beginning (since January 1, 2023).

We are awaiting information from you by email until the 29 th of May, which 
should include:

1.Reviewed and updated National Dissemination Report with the dissemination 
activities that occurred during the last reporting period until the end of 
May 2024.

2. Updated National Dissemination Plan with planned activities until 
December 2024.

When filling out forms and providing information, we kindly ask you to pay 
attention to the previous comments provided by our team (please refer to the 
forwarded email).

If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not 
hesitate to reach out by email at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Thank you for your cooperation and commitment to the success of the project.

Best regards

Diana Bruneviciene

Head of Quality Management and Communication Division

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

National Public Health Centre under the Ministry of Health

From: Diana Brunevičienė
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 1:34 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; Géraldine De 
Muylder < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Monika Liptáková < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; vom 
Felde genannt Imbusch, Paulina < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Sara Marie Bergh-Hanssen < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; Riccardo 
Flavia < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; Melillo 
Tanya at Health Regulation < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
Biljana Imsirovic < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Hanna Billström < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; João Vieira Martins < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; Elisabeth Henie Madslien < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; JAsurveillance < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Brigita Kairienė < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Lina 
Grinytė-Jauniškienė < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding the Dissemination of the UNITED4Surveillance

Dear all,

Thanks to all partners for sending the updated dissemination plans and 
reports about dissemination activities. Upon evaluation of the dissemination 
reports you had provided to us, we noticed that most of the dissemination 
activities are related to internal communication about UNITED4Surveillance 
activities. However, we have to ensure that news/information about the 
project reaches a wider audience.

In this regard, we would like to ask you to review your dissemination 
activities again and to update the report if anything has been omitted.

Also we would like to encourage you to share interesting activities 
(workshops or milestones) or events (conferences etc.) related to 
UNITED4Surveillance for publication on the 
<https://www.united4surveillance.eu/> UNITED4Surveillance website. You can 
send this as a written out text/news artiocle (including photos/images if 
applicable) to me. We will not draft the news articles ourselves. Don’t 
forget to cc  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Let’s make UNITED4Surveillance more visible.

If you need more clarification, please let us know.

Sincerely

Diana Bruneviciene

Head of Quality Management and Communication Division

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

National Public Health Centre under the Ministry of Health

  _____

Jelen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt 
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzettek, 
illetve az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet 
címzettje, úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az 
üzenet küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt 
mellékletét a rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az esetben 
szigorúan tilos az üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét 
lemásolnia, elmentenie, az üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal 
visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally privileged. 
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is 
addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and 
any attachment from your system. Please note that any dissemination, 
distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the information contained 
in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone other than the recipient 
designated above by the sender is unauthorised and strictly prohibited.